We have consulted on hundreds of projects across the UK, ranging from small residential developments to large regeneration schemes and nationally significant energy projects.
Working directly with developers — or in partnership with planning consultancies or other agencies — we offer a level of flexibility that allows seamless integration as part of any project team.
- Energy: We have worked on numerous onshore wind farm, biomass and solar projects for developers throughout the UK, including: RWE npower renewables, Regeneco, Inazin Power Ltd, Galliford Try Renewables, REG Windpower, Infinergy and Nuon Renewables.
- Regeneration: Experience includes high-profile projects such as Battersea Power Station, Portsmouth city centre and Wood Wharf, Isle of Dogs, as well as many urban regeneration and mixed-use schemes for developers including: Centros, Crown Estate, Legal & General, St Modwen and Crest Nicholson Regeneration.
- Residential: Project experience ranges from small residential schemes to the promotion of strategic land interests, for developers including: Taylor Wimpey, Barratt Homes, Linden Homes South East, McCarthy & Stone and Berkeley Homes.
- Retail: We have undertaken consultations for new supermarkets and store extensions, for developers such as Waitrose, Marks & Spencer, Tesco and Aldi, as well as large retail-led mixed-use schemes with anchor stores such as John Lewis and Debenhams.
- Education: We have worked on many Building Schools for the Future projects across Kent and London. This included applications for new schools/academies, mergers, refurbishments and applications for residential schemes on former school sites.